Guidepost Montessori Schools: Your Child’s Educational Journey Starts Here
Guidepost Montessori Schools in Kennedy Town and Chai Wan feature lovingly prepared classrooms, authentic Montessori learning materials and exceptionally trained Montessori guides, serving children aged 6 months to 6 years.
We are excited to launch our Guidepost Montessori Virtual School and our Guidepost At Home!
Guidepost Montessori Virtual School is an online Montessori school for early childhood, designed with safety, convenience, and exceptional learning in mind. In addition, our Virtual School combines virtual lessons, personalized planning, expert support for parents, and physical activities and materials sent to your home.
- Our Early Years Program (aged 2-4 years) offers lessons in the Montessori curriculum, focusing primarily on Practical Life skills that will help your child’s independence and concentration, as well as working on emerging literacy and numeracy skills.
- Our Kindergarten Program (aged 4-6 years) offers hands-on Montessori learning experience that provides the foundation for the elementary years by connecting your child with math and literacy in a way that affords enduring independent understanding.
- Both programs are offered in English or Mandarin immersion.
- Every day Monday to Friday
- 90 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes extra-curricular activities such as yoga, art, etc. in the afternoon
- English or Mandarin
You definitely don't have to choose between safety, convenience, and exceptional learning. Our Guidepost Virtual School is a supportive, individualized, and pedagogically-centred Montessori setting, accessible anywhere.
What will you get:
- For you: you will get online resources and high-touch, online, personalized support. Our Montessori parenting experts will create an engaging schedule of activities for you and your child, and guide you through the process of setting expectations and establishing routines in an ongoing way.
- For your child: virtual touch points and guidance: a circle time with follow-up activities, personalized Montessori presentations, and extra-curricular virtual programming such as yoga, dance, and art. All with a Montessori-trained guide.
- For your home: kits of Montessori materials tuned to your child, and a consultation to optimize your home setup for your child’s independence.
Register for our Virtual School Information Sessions here:
APPLY NOW: Virtual School
Guidepost at Home: Home Pods offers small in-home group learning experience led by a Montessori-trained guide.
- Our approach is fused with our devotion to high-quality Montessori learning, where a Guidepost guide will facilitate the Montessori curriculum residentially.
- Guidepost Home Pods allow your child to experience the socialization of a school program at home with several other students, while also benefiting from more personalized attention and guidance.
- 2 x 90 minutes per week
APPLY NOW: Home Pods
For more information and program rates, please contact our campuses as below: