Up to $5000 Tuition Subsidy for Kids and Teens Language Courses
This April, the Hong Kong Institute of Languages – a registered school teaching 7 languages to Hong Kong's families for 35 years – is offering up to $5000 tuition subsidy for its new flexible learning modes including online lessons, home tutoring and private classes (30+ hour courses).
Catch up on your child's schoolwork with intensive language courses or learn a new language with the Hong Kong Institute of Languages. Improve your child's language skills in a safe, fun, engaging and effective way through stimulating learning activities.
- Language expertise: A registered school with 35 years teaching experience in HK
- Professional: All qualified native-speaking teachers
- Language courses: French, English, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese
- Courses: Homework help, exam preparation, learn a new language or mother tongue support
- Flexible learning modes:
- Online lessons – one on one with a qualified native teacher
- Home tutoring classes – private or semi-private
- Learn through private lesson
- Examination preparation courses: GCSE, IGCSE, IB and other international examinations
- Tailor-made courses designed for your child's specific learning needs
Contact us now to receive up to $5000 tuition subsidy and a tailor-made study plan! Free language assessment and trial lessons are also available.
Tel: +852 2877 6160
Address: 6/F, Wellington Plaza, 56-58 Wellington St, Central