Whizpa Exclusive: Special Price HK$100 for Schools Guide 2018
Every year our experienced writers and researchers dig deeper and deeper to make a realistic assessment of the international scene in some of Asia's most popular cities for expatriate families.
Every school we feature is good, but will it be good for your child? Our researchers visit each school and interview staff, parents, analyze exam results, check out sports and arts provisions and examine the costs. Most importantly of all, we talk to current parents and students.
The 9th edition, contains the latest information about admissions policies, private and bilingual schools, Special Educational Needs and crucial advice for parents making applications from abroad.
We have insightful articles on:
- international school life
- international education vs the local school system'
- secondary studies and university access
- curriculum choices
- special educational needs
- admission, assessments, and fees
- new schools & expanding campuses