Learning a New Language? 4 Reasons Why Learning a Foreign Language is Best for your Child.
4 Benefits of Children Learning a Foreign Language at an Early Age
- Fast Learner
- Children learn faster and easier at an early age because their brains are at the developing stage. At this stage, young learners are more open and capable of imitating new patterns and sounds of a new language.
- Better Language Acquisition
- Young children have better language acquisition. They are able to acquire a native-like accent, and naturally integrate the sounds, structures, intonation patterns and vocabulary of new languages.
- Children learn through play. Under a playful environment, they are more willing to try out new languages. They also have more time for learning.
- Fewer Inhibitions
- Adults may feel embarrassed when they are trying out a new and unfamiliar language. However, this is not the case for young learners. Children have fewer inhibitions so that their learning is not stifled.
The Hong Kong Institute of Languages is now offering discounts off on private language class.
Book your first session and receive your 20% off home tutoring offer now!
Foreign Language Home Tutoring for Kids and Teens Promotion - 20% OFF
Private tuition provides you with a dedicated teacher with your choice of schedule, class duration time, class location (home / your preferred location), and customised course content for your child.
Your children will receive the undivided attention of the teacher who will adapt the course to your child’s personal needs and objectives.
This October, the Hong Kong Institute of Languages are offering 20 percent off the private children’s foreign language classes.
This offer extends to children 5 to 12 years old and teenagers for English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, and Japanese.
The offer is available for HK Island Family Only.
A minimum 1.5 hours instruction time is required.
About Hong Kong Institute of Languages
The Hong Kong Institute of Languages is a language learning school in Hong Kong for 34 years. From English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese to Japanese, The Institute offers 100% face to face language courses to families, corporations and Institutes in Hong Kong. Its unique teaching model involves small class teaching and private lessons, all taught by qualified native speakers.
The Institute provides language courses from foundation to advanced levels for various age groups, including children, teens and adults. They also provides language training to Institutes and corporations.
Children’s Forgien Language Courses
Language courses at Hong Kong Institute of Languages create a fun and engaging classroom atmosphere to encourage language learning through interactive and stimulating activities. Their creative teaching approach emphasizes not only on children’s language development but also building their confidence in communications using different languages.
Courses consist of a variety of language - English, French, German, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese. Whether your child is at the beginner or advanced levels, The Institute offers the right pathway for language learning. Courses are all taught by native speakers to provide mother-tongue support. Exam preparation courses are also available for students on exam tips and techniques.
The language classes are available weekdays after school and whole day on Saturday. There are two options you can choose from: small group class (4-8 children per class) or tailor-made individual class for your child on request. Students are grouped in class according to their age and levels to ensure a homogeneous class dynamic and optimal linguistic progress. The Institute also offers tailor-made courses for the whole family whose parents would wish to learn new languages together with their children and enrich their life in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Institute of Language
Contact: 2877-6160 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Campus: 3/F (children) 6/F (adults) Wellington Plaza, 56-58 Wellington Street, Hong Kong
- Wong Chuk Hang Campus: Units 306-307, Level 3, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong